2nd AYOT Puzzle Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
The event will be lasting for a month, from July 1 - 31. In that time, the kids have to solve as many puzzles on ChessKid as they could. ChessKid Puzzles have a separate rating from Fast & Slow Chess. We will be announcing the Top 5 players who have the highest rating in each section (based upon the fast chess ratings) in the August 2021 Awards Ceremony. (Register @ siliconvalleychess.com/events) See the below lists on the sections and how to register.
How to Register?
- Book tickets below. Please make one order per child.
- Press 'Checkout'
- Fill out all the checklists.
- Boom! You're done! The SVCC team will promptly check your order.
- Nimble Knights & Under (unr. - 899)
- Bright Bishops (900 - 1199)
- Rampant Rooks (1200 - 1499)
- Excellent Experts & Above (1500+)
- 2nd AYOT Puzzle Contest (FREE)$0$00$0